3406690 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 3406690:
2 × 5 × 7 × 41 × 1187
2 × 5 × 7 × 41 × 1187
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3406690 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3406690
- Cardinal: 3406690 can be written as Three million, four hundred six thousand, six hundred ninety.
- Scientific notation: 3.40669 × 106
Factors of 3406690
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1242
Divisors of 3406690
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7185024
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3778334
- 3406690 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3778334) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 371644
Bases of 3406690
- Binary: 11001111111011011000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x33FB62
- Base-36: 210MA
Squares and roots of 3406690
- 3406690 squared (34066902) is 11605536756100
- 3406690 cubed (34066903) is 39536466011638309000
square rootof 3406690 is 1845.7220809211
cube rootof 3406690 is 150.4680196799
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3406690?
- 3,406,690 seconds is equal to 5 weeks, 4 days, 10 hours, 18 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,406,690 would take you about eight weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3406690 cubic inches would be around 12.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3406690
- 3406690 backwards is 0966043
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 3406690's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3406690 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3406690 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3406690/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3406690 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3406690/
The information we have on file for 3406690 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!