3441025 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-seven divisors.
Prime factorization of 3441025:
52 × 72 × 532
(5 × 5 × 7 × 7 × 53 × 53)
52 × 72 × 532(5 × 5 × 7 × 7 × 53 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3441025 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3441025
- Cardinal: 3441025 can be written as Three million, four hundred forty-one thousand and twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.441025 × 106
Factors of 3441025
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 65
Divisors of 3441025
- Number of divisors d(n): 27
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5058921
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1617896
- 3441025 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1617896) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1823129
Bases of 3441025
- Binary: 11010010000001100000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x348181
- Base-36: 21R41
Squares and roots of 3441025
- 3441025 squared (34410252) is 11840653050625
- 3441025 cubed (34410253) is 40743983163526890625
3441025 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 1855
cube rootof 3441025 is 150.9718380883
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3441025?
- 3,441,025 seconds is equal to 5 weeks, 4 days, 19 hours, 50 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,441,025 would take you about eight weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3441025 cubic inches would be around 12.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3441025
- 3441025 backwards is 5201443
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 3441025's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3441025 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 3441025 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3441025/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 3441025 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3441025/
The information we have on file for 3441025 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!