345 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 345:
3 × 5 × 23
3 × 5 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 345 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 345
- Cardinal: 345 can be written as Three hundred forty-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.45 × 102
Factors of 345
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 31
Divisors of 345
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 576
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 231
- 345 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (231) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 114
Bases of 345
- Binary: 1010110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x159
- Base-36: 9L
Squares and roots of 345
- 345 squared (3452) is 119025
- 345 cubed (3453) is 41063625
square rootof 345 is 18.5741756211
cube rootof 345 is 7.0135790835
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 345?
- 345 seconds is equal to 5 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 345 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 345 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 345
- 345 backwards is 543
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 345's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 345 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 16 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 345 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 16 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/345/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 345 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/345/
The information we have on file for 345 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!