3474 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3474:
2 × 32 × 193
(2 × 3 × 3 × 193)
2 × 32 × 193(2 × 3 × 3 × 193)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3474 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3474
- Cardinal: 3474 can be written as Three thousand, four hundred seventy-four.
- Scientific notation: 3.474 × 103
Factors of 3474
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 198
Divisors of 3474
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7566
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4092
- 3474 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4092) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 618
Bases of 3474
- Binary: 110110010010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xd92
Squares and roots of 3474
- 3474 squared (34742) is 12068676
- 3474 cubed (34743) is 41926580424
square rootof 3474 is 58.9406481131
cube rootof 3474 is 15.1452555153
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3474?
- 3,474 seconds is equal to 57 minutes, 54 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,474 would take you about fifty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3474 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3474
- 3474 backwards is 4743
- 3474 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3474's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3474 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!