3483 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 3483:
34 × 43
(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 43)
34 × 43(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 43)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3483 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3483
- Cardinal: 3483 can be written as Three thousand, four hundred eighty-three.
- Scientific notation: 3.483 × 103
Factors of 3483
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 46
Divisors of 3483
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5324
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1841
- 3483 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1841) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1642
Bases of 3483
- Binary: 1101100110112
- Hexadecimal: 0xD9B
- Base-36: 2OR
Squares and roots of 3483
- 3483 squared (34832) is 12131289
- 3483 cubed (34833) is 42253279587
square rootof 3483 is 59.0169467187
cube rootof 3483 is 15.1583230415
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3483?
- 3,483 seconds is equal to 58 minutes, 3 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,483 would take you about fifty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3483 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3483
- 3483 backwards is 3843
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3483's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3483 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3483 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3483/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3483 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3483/
The information we have on file for 3483 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!