3498 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 3498:
2 × 3 × 11 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3498 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3498
- Cardinal: 3498 can be written as Three thousand, four hundred ninety-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.498 × 103
Factors of 3498
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 69
Divisors of 3498
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7776
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4278
- 3498 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4278) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 780
Bases of 3498
- Binary: 1101101010102
- Hexadecimal: 0xDAA
- Base-36: 2P6
Squares and roots of 3498
- 3498 squared (34982) is 12236004
- 3498 cubed (34983) is 42801541992
square rootof 3498 is 59.1438923305
cube rootof 3498 is 15.1800523189
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3498?
- 3,498 seconds is equal to 58 minutes, 18 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,498 would take you about fifty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3498 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3498
- 3498 backwards is 8943
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3498's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3498 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 3498 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3498/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 3498 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3498/
The information we have on file for 3498 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 3498, math, Factors of 3498, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 3498, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, three thousand, four hundred ninety-eight.