349853 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 349853:
7 × 23 × 41 × 53
7 × 23 × 41 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 349853 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 349853
- Cardinal: 349853 can be written as Three hundred forty-nine thousand, eight hundred fifty-three.
- Scientific notation: 3.49853 × 105
Factors of 349853
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 124
Divisors of 349853
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 435456
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 85603
- 349853 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (85603) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 264250
Bases of 349853
- Binary: 10101010110100111012
- Hexadecimal: 0x5569D
- Base-36: 7HY5
Squares and roots of 349853
- 349853 squared (3498532) is 122397121609
- 349853 cubed (3498533) is 42821000186273477
square rootof 349853 is 591.4837275869
cube rootof 349853 is 70.4631197209
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 349853?
- 349,853 seconds is equal to 4 days, 10 minutes, 53 seconds.
To count from 1 to 349,853 would take you about four days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 349853 cubic inches would be around 5.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 349853
- 349853 backwards is 358943
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 349853's digits is 32
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 349853 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 349853 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/349853/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 349853 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/349853/
The information we have on file for 349853 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!