3561 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3561:
3 × 1187
3 × 1187
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3561 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3561
- Cardinal: 3561 can be written as Three thousand, five hundred sixty-one.
- Scientific notation: 3.561 × 103
Factors of 3561
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 1190
Divisors of 3561
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4752
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1191
- 3561 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1191) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2370
Bases of 3561
- Binary: 110111101001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xDE9
- Base-36: 2QX
Squares and roots of 3561
- 3561 squared (35612) is 12680721
- 3561 cubed (35613) is 45156047481
square rootof 3561 is 59.6741149913
cube rootof 3561 is 15.2706430105
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3561?
- 3,561 seconds is equal to 59 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,561 would take you about fifty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3561 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3561
- 3561 backwards is 1653
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3561's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3561 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!