3564 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 3564:
22 × 34 × 11
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 11)
22 × 34 × 11(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3564 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3564
- Cardinal: 3564 can be written as Three thousand, five hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 3.564 × 103
Factors of 3564
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 16
Divisors of 3564
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 10164
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6600
- 3564 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6600) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3036
Bases of 3564
- Binary: 1101111011002
- Hexadecimal: 0xDEC
- Base-36: 2R0
Squares and roots of 3564
- 3564 squared (35642) is 12702096
- 3564 cubed (35643) is 45270270144
square rootof 3564 is 59.6992462263
cube rootof 3564 is 15.2749301089
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3564?
- 3,564 seconds is equal to 59 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,564 would take you about fifty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3564 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3564
- 3564 backwards is 4653
- 3564 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3564's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3564 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3564 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3564/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3564 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3564/
The information we have on file for 3564 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!