356409 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 356409:
32 × 1992
(3 × 3 × 199 × 199)
32 × 1992(3 × 3 × 199 × 199)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 356409 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 356409
- Cardinal: 356409 can be written as Three hundred fifty-six thousand, four hundred nine.
- Scientific notation: 3.56409 × 105
Factors of 356409
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 202
Divisors of 356409
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 517413
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 161004
- 356409 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (161004) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 195405
Bases of 356409
- Binary: 1010111000000111001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x57039
Squares and roots of 356409
- 356409 squared (3564092) is 127027375281
- 356409 cubed (3564093) is 45273699796525929
356409 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 597
cube rootof 356409 is 70.9005418239
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 356409?
- 356,409 seconds is equal to 4 days, 3 hours, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 356,409 would take you about four days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 356409 cubic inches would be around 5.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 356409
- 356409 backwards is 904653
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 356409's digits is 27
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 356409 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!