3772 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3772:
22 × 23 × 41
(2 × 2 × 23 × 41)
22 × 23 × 41(2 × 2 × 23 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3772 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3772
- Cardinal: 3772 can be written as Three thousand, seven hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 3.772 × 103
Factors of 3772
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 66
Divisors of 3772
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7056
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3284
- 3772 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3284) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 488
Bases of 3772
- Binary: 111010111100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xEBC
- Base-36: 2WS
Squares and roots of 3772
- 3772 squared (37722) is 14227984
- 3772 cubed (37723) is 53667955648
square rootof 3772 is 61.4166101311
cube rootof 3772 is 15.5664851383
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3772?
- 3,772 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 2 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,772 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3772 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3772
- 3772 backwards is 2773
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3772's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3772 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!