3795 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 3795:
3 × 5 × 11 × 23
3 × 5 × 11 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3795 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3795
- Cardinal: 3795 can be written as Three thousand, seven hundred ninety-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.795 × 103
Factors of 3795
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 42
Divisors of 3795
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6912
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3117
- 3795 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3117) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 678
Bases of 3795
- Binary: 1110110100112
- Hexadecimal: 0xED3
- Base-36: 2XF
Squares and roots of 3795
- 3795 squared (37952) is 14402025
- 3795 cubed (37953) is 54655684875
square rootof 3795 is 61.6035713251
cube rootof 3795 is 15.5980602453
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3795?
- 3,795 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,795 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3795 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3795
- 3795 backwards is 5973
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3795's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3795 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3795 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3795/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3795 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3795/
The information we have on file for 3795 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!