38139521059329 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 38139521059329:
3 × 53 × 193 × 1242855967
3 × 53 × 193 × 1242855967
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 38139521059329 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 38139521059329
- Cardinal: 38139521059329 can be written as Thirty-eight trillion, one hundred thirty-nine billion, five hundred twenty-one million, fifty-nine thousand, three hundred twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 3.8139521059329 × 1013
Factors of 38139521059329
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1242856216
Divisors of 38139521059329
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 52080636483072
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 13941115423743
- 38139521059329 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (13941115423743) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 24198405635586
Bases of 38139521059329
- Binary: 1000101011000000001100100110101100101000000001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x22b00c9aca01
Squares and roots of 38139521059329
- 38139521059329 squared (381395210593292) is 1454623066635000286337930241
- 38139521059329 cubed (381395210593293) is 55478627083311324676179435511297624268289
square rootof 38139521059329 is 6175720.2866814651
cube rootof 38139521059329 is 33660.8499857583
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 38139521059329?
- 38,139,521,059,329 seconds is equal to 1,212,718 year, 41 weeks, 2 days, 21 hours, 22 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 38,139,521,059,329 would take you about three million, thirty-one thousand, seven hundred ninety-six years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 38139521059329 cubic inches would be around 2805.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 38139521059329
- 38139521059329 backwards is 92395012593183
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 14
- The sum of 38139521059329's digits is 60
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 38139521059329 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!