3850 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3850:
2 × 52 × 7 × 11
(2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 11)
2 × 52 × 7 × 11(2 × 5 × 5 × 7 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3850 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3850
- Cardinal: 3850 can be written as Three thousand, eight hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 3.85 × 103
Factors of 3850
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 25
Divisors of 3850
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8928
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5078
- 3850 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5078) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1228
Bases of 3850
- Binary: 1111000010102
- Hexadecimal: 0xF0A
- Base-36: 2YY
Squares and roots of 3850
- 3850 squared (38502) is 14822500
- 3850 cubed (38503) is 57066625000
square rootof 3850 is 62.0483682299
cube rootof 3850 is 15.6730520721
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3850?
- 3,850 seconds is equal to 4 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,850 would take you about four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3850 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3850
- 3850 backwards is 0583
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3850's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3850 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 25 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3850 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3850/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3850 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3850/
The information we have on file for 3850 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!