385247972 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 385247972:
22 × 41 × 1187 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 41 × 1187 × 1979)
22 × 41 × 1187 × 1979(2 × 2 × 41 × 1187 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 385247972 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 385247972
- Cardinal: 385247972 can be written as Three hundred eighty-five million, two hundred forty-seven thousand, nine hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 3.85247972 × 108
Factors of 385247972
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 3209
Divisors of 385247972
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 691558560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 306310588
- 385247972 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (306310588) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 78937384
Bases of 385247972
- Binary: 101101111011001101010111001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x16F66AE4
- Base-36: 6DD78K
Squares and roots of 385247972
- 385247972 squared (3852479722) is 148415999930112784
- 385247972 cubed (3852479723) is 57176962985428091767274048
square rootof 385247972 is 19627.7347648677
cube rootof 385247972 is 727.6347869279
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 385247972?
- 385,247,972 seconds is equal to 12 years, 12 weeks, 6 days, 21 hours, 19 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 385,247,972 would take you about eighteen years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 385247972 cubic inches would be around 60.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 385247972
- 385247972 backwards is 279742583
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 9
- The sum of 385247972's digits is 47
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 385247972 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 385247972 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/385247972/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 385247972 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/385247972/
The information we have on file for 385247972 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!