3864 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 3864:
23 × 3 × 7 × 23
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 7 × 23)
23 × 3 × 7 × 23(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 7 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3864 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3864
- Cardinal: 3864 can be written as Three thousand, eight hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 3.864 × 103
Factors of 3864
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 35
Divisors of 3864
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 11520
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 7656
- 3864 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (7656) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3792
Bases of 3864
- Binary: 1111000110002
- Hexadecimal: 0xF18
- Base-36: 2ZC
Squares and roots of 3864
- 3864 squared (38642) is 14930496
- 3864 cubed (38643) is 57691436544
square rootof 3864 is 62.1610810717
cube rootof 3864 is 15.6920267303
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3864?
- 3,864 seconds is equal to 4 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,864 would take you about four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3864 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3864
- 3864 backwards is 4683
- 3864 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3864's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3864 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3864 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3864/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3864 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3864/
The information we have on file for 3864 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!