387 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 387:
32 × 43
(3 × 3 × 43)
32 × 43(3 × 3 × 43)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 387 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 387
- Cardinal: 387 can be written as Three hundred eighty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 3.87 × 102
Factors of 387
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 46
Divisors of 387
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 572
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 185
- 387 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (185) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 202
Bases of 387
- Binary: 110000011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x183
- Base-36: AR
Squares and roots of 387
- 387 squared (3872) is 149769
- 387 cubed (3873) is 57960603
square rootof 387 is 19.6723155729
cube rootof 387 is 7.2873616311
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 387?
- 387 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 27 seconds.
To count from 1 to 387 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 387 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 387
- 387 backwards is 783
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 387's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 387 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!