389344 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 389344:
25 × 233
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 23 × 23 × 23)
25 × 233(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 23 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 389344 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 389344
- Cardinal: 389344 can be written as Three hundred eighty-nine thousand, three hundred forty-four.
- Scientific notation: 3.89344 × 105
Factors of 389344
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 25
Divisors of 389344
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 801360
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 412016
- 389344 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (412016) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 22672
Bases of 389344
- Binary: 10111110000111000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x5F0E0
- Base-36: 8CF4
Squares and roots of 389344
- 389344 squared (3893442) is 151588750336
- 389344 cubed (3893443) is 59020170410819584
square rootof 389344 is 623.9743584475
cube rootof 389344 is 73.0204483905
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 389344?
- 389,344 seconds is equal to 4 days, 12 hours, 9 minutes, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 389,344 would take you about four days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 389344 cubic inches would be around 6.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 389344
- 389344 backwards is 443983
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 389344's digits is 31
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 389344 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 389344 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/389344/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 389344 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/389344/
The information we have on file for 389344 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!