39172 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 39172:
22 × 7 × 1399
(2 × 2 × 7 × 1399)
22 × 7 × 1399(2 × 2 × 7 × 1399)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 39172 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 39172
- Cardinal: 39172 can be written as Thirty-nine thousand, one hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 3.9172 × 104
Factors of 39172
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1408
Divisors of 39172
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 78400
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 39228
- 39172 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (39228) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 56
Bases of 39172
- Binary: 10011001000001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x9904
- Base-36: U84
Squares and roots of 39172
- 39172 squared (391722) is 1534445584
- 39172 cubed (391723) is 60107302416448
square rootof 39172 is 197.9191754227
cube rootof 39172 is 33.9618950267
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 39172?
- 39,172 seconds is equal to 10 hours, 52 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 39,172 would take you about ten hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 39172 cubic inches would be around 2.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 39172
- 39172 backwards is 27193
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 39172's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 39172 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 39172 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/39172/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 39172 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/39172/
The information we have on file for 39172 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!