3920 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 3920:
24 × 5 × 72
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 7)
24 × 5 × 72(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3920 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3920
- Cardinal: 3920 can be written as Three thousand, nine hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 3.92 × 103
Factors of 3920
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 14
Divisors of 3920
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 10602
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6682
- 3920 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6682) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2762
Bases of 3920
- Binary: 1111010100002
- Hexadecimal: 0xF50
- Base-36: 30W
Squares and roots of 3920
- 3920 squared (39202) is 15366400
- 3920 cubed (39203) is 60236288000
square rootof 3920 is 62.6099033699
cube rootof 3920 is 15.7674703263
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3920?
- 3,920 seconds is equal to 5 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,920 would take you about five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3920 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3920
- 3920 backwards is 0293
- 3920 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3920's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3920 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3920 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3920/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3920 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3920/
The information we have on file for 3920 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!