39228 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 39228:
22 × 3 × 7 × 467
(2 × 2 × 3 × 7 × 467)
22 × 3 × 7 × 467(2 × 2 × 3 × 7 × 467)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 39228 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 39228
- Cardinal: 39228 can be written as Thirty-nine thousand, two hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.9228 × 104
Factors of 39228
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 479
Divisors of 39228
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 104832
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 65604
- 39228 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (65604) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 26376
Bases of 39228
- Binary: 10011001001111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x993C
- Base-36: U9O
Squares and roots of 39228
- 39228 squared (392282) is 1538835984
- 39228 cubed (392283) is 60365457980352
square rootof 39228 is 198.0605967879
cube rootof 39228 is 33.9780712115
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 39228?
- 39,228 seconds is equal to 10 hours, 53 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 39,228 would take you about ten hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 39228 cubic inches would be around 2.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 39228
- 39228 backwards is 82293
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 39228's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 39228 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 39228 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/39228/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 39228 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/39228/
The information we have on file for 39228 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!