398824891696378 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 398824891696378:
2 × 7 × 115523 × 246595849
2 × 7 × 115523 × 246595849
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 398824891696378 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 398824891696378
- Cardinal: 398824891696378 can be written as Three hundred ninety-eight trillion, eight hundred twenty-four billion, eight hundred ninety-one million, six hundred ninety-six thousand, three hundred seventy-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.98824891696378 × 1014
Factors of 398824891696378
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 246711381
Divisors of 398824891696378
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 683705735409600
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 284880843713222
- 398824891696378 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (284880843713222) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 113944047983156
Bases of 398824891696378
- Binary: 1011010101011101010100111111111110100010011111010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x16abaa7ff44fa
Squares and roots of 398824891696378
- 398824891696378 squared (3988248916963782) is 159061294236627641374538318884
- 398824891696378 cubed (3988248916963783) is 63437603447008733236701618849352787071802152
square rootof 398824891696378 is 19970600.6844155291
cube rootof 398824891696378 is 73608.4069349107
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 398824891696378?
- 398,824,891,696,378 seconds is equal to 12,681,397 years, 47 weeks, 2 days, 1 hour, 52 minutes, 58 seconds.
To count from 1 to 398,824,891,696,378 would take you about three billion, one million, three thousand, four hundred ninety-four years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 398824891696378 cubic inches would be around 6134 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 398824891696378
- 398824891696378 backwards is 873696198428893
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 15
- The sum of 398824891696378's digits is 91
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 398824891696378 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!