3996140 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3996140:
22 × 5 × 199807
(2 × 2 × 5 × 199807)
22 × 5 × 199807(2 × 2 × 5 × 199807)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3996140 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3996140
- Cardinal: 3996140 can be written as Three million, nine hundred ninety-six thousand, one hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 3.99614 × 106
Factors of 3996140
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 199814
Divisors of 3996140
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8391936
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4395796
- 3996140 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4395796) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 399656
Bases of 3996140
- Binary: 11110011111001111011002
- Hexadecimal: 0x3CF9EC
- Base-36: 2DNFW
Squares and roots of 3996140
- 3996140 squared (39961402) is 15969134899600
- 3996140 cubed (39961403) is 63814898737687544000
square rootof 3996140 is 1999.0347670813
cube rootof 3996140 is 158.6890273627
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3996140?
- 3,996,140 seconds is equal to 6 weeks, 4 days, 6 hours, 2 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,996,140 would take you about nine weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3996140 cubic inches would be around 13.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3996140
- 3996140 backwards is 0416993
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 3996140's digits is 32
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3996140 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3996140 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3996140/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3996140 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3996140/
The information we have on file for 3996140 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!