4018 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 4018:
2 × 72 × 41
(2 × 7 × 7 × 41)
2 × 72 × 41(2 × 7 × 7 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4018 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4018
- Cardinal: 4018 can be written as Four thousand and eighteen.
- Scientific notation: 4.018 × 103
Factors of 4018
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 50
Divisors of 4018
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7182
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3164
- 4018 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3164) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 854
Bases of 4018
- Binary: 1111101100102
- Hexadecimal: 0xFB2
- Base-36: 33M
Squares and roots of 4018
- 4018 squared (40182) is 16144324
- 4018 cubed (40183) is 64867893832
square rootof 4018 is 63.3876959669
cube rootof 4018 is 15.8977859079
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4018?
- 4,018 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 58 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,018 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4018 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4018
- 4018 backwards is 8104
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4018's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4018 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4018 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4018/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4018 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4018/
The information we have on file for 4018 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!