40227 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 40227:
3 × 11 × 23 × 53
3 × 11 × 23 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 40227 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 40227
- Cardinal: 40227 can be written as Forty thousand, two hundred twenty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 4.0227 × 104
Factors of 40227
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 90
Divisors of 40227
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 62208
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 21981
- 40227 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (21981) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 18246
Bases of 40227
- Binary: 10011101001000112
- Hexadecimal: 0x9D23
- Base-36: V1F
Squares and roots of 40227
- 40227 squared (402272) is 1618211529
- 40227 cubed (402273) is 65095795177083
square rootof 40227 is 200.5666971361
cube rootof 40227 is 34.2640910283
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 40227?
- 40,227 seconds is equal to 11 hours, 10 minutes, 27 seconds.
To count from 1 to 40,227 would take you about eleven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 40227 cubic inches would be around 2.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 40227
- 40227 backwards is 72204
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 40227's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 40227 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 25 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 40227 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/40227/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 40227 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/40227/
The information we have on file for 40227 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!