4025 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 4025:
52 × 7 × 23
(5 × 5 × 7 × 23)
52 × 7 × 23(5 × 5 × 7 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4025 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4025
- Cardinal: 4025 can be written as Four thousand and twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 4.025 × 103
Factors of 4025
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 35
Divisors of 4025
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5952
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1927
- 4025 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1927) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2098
Bases of 4025
- Binary: 1111101110012
- Hexadecimal: 0xFB9
- Base-36: 33T
Squares and roots of 4025
- 4025 squared (40252) is 16200625
- 4025 cubed (40253) is 65207515625
square rootof 4025 is 63.4428877023
cube rootof 4025 is 15.9070127155
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4025?
- 4,025 seconds is equal to 7 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,025 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4025 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4025
- 4025 backwards is 5204
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4025's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4025 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 21 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4025 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 21 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4025/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4025 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4025/
The information we have on file for 4025 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!