40591 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 40591:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 40591 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 40591
- Cardinal: 40591 can be written as Forty thousand, five hundred ninety-one.
- Scientific notation: 4.0591 × 104
Factors of 40591
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 40591
Divisors of 40591
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 40592
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 40591 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 40590
Bases of 40591
- Binary: 10011110100011112
- Hexadecimal: 0x9E8F
- Base-36: VBJ
Squares and roots of 40591
- 40591 squared (405912) is 1647629281
- 40591 cubed (405913) is 66878920145071
square rootof 40591 is 201.4720824333
cube rootof 40591 is 34.3671287763
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 40591?
- 40,591 seconds is equal to 11 hours, 16 minutes, 31 seconds.
To count from 1 to 40,591 would take you about eleven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 40591 cubic inches would be around 2.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 40591
- 40591 backwards is 19504
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 40591's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 40591 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 40591 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/40591/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 40591 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/40591/
The information we have on file for 40591 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!