40742267723089 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 40742267723089:
1372 × 465912(137 × 137 × 46591 × 46591)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 40742267723089 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 40742267723089
- Cardinal: 40742267723089 can be written as Forty trillion, seven hundred forty-two billion, two hundred sixty-seven million, seven hundred twenty-three thousand and eighty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 4.0742267723089 × 1013
Factors of 40742267723089
Divisors of 40742267723089
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 41042708174811
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 300440451722
- 40742267723089 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (300440451722) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 40441827271367
Bases of 40742267723089
- Binary: 10010100001110000011000110010100011101010100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x250E0C651D51
- Base-36: EFWQM9NIP
Squares and roots of 40742267723089
- 40742267723089 squared (407422677230892) is 1659932379219859728383701921
- 40742267723089 cubed (407422677230893) is 67629409396399620914065413251037545353969
40742267723089 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 6382967
cube rootof 40742267723089 is 34409.7670692849
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 40742267723089?
- 40,742,267,723,089 seconds is equal to 1,295,478 years, 4 weeks, 4 days, 13 hours, 44 minutes, 49 seconds.
To count from 1 to 40,742,267,723,089 would take you about three million, two hundred thirty-eight thousand, six hundred ninety-five years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 40742267723089 cubic inches would be around 2867.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 40742267723089
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 40742267723089 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2022. Web. 5 October 2022.
Numbermatics. (2022). Number 40742267723089 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 5 October 2022, from https://numbermatics.com/n/40742267723089/
Numbermatics. 2022. "Number 40742267723089 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/40742267723089/
The information we have on file for 40742267723089 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 40742267723089, math, Factors of 40742267723089, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 40742267723089, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, forty trillion, seven hundred forty-two billion, two hundred sixty-seven million, seven hundred twenty-three thousand and eighty-nine.