40916 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 40916:
22 × 53 × 193
(2 × 2 × 53 × 193)
22 × 53 × 193(2 × 2 × 53 × 193)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 40916 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 40916
- Cardinal: 40916 can be written as Forty thousand, nine hundred sixteen.
- Scientific notation: 4.0916 × 104
Factors of 40916
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 248
Divisors of 40916
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 73332
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 32416
- 40916 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (32416) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 8500
Bases of 40916
- Binary: 1001111111010100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x9fd4
Squares and roots of 40916
- 40916 squared (409162) is 1674119056
- 40916 cubed (409163) is 68498255295296
square rootof 40916 is 202.2770377477
cube rootof 40916 is 34.4586075027
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 40916?
- 40,916 seconds is equal to 11 hours, 21 minutes, 56 seconds.
To count from 1 to 40,916 would take you about eleven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 40916 cubic inches would be around 2.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 40916
- 40916 backwards is 61904
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 40916's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 40916 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!