4092 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 4092:
22 × 3 × 11 × 31
(2 × 2 × 3 × 11 × 31)
22 × 3 × 11 × 31(2 × 2 × 3 × 11 × 31)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4092 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4092
- Cardinal: 4092 can be written as Four thousand and ninety-two.
- Scientific notation: 4.092 × 103
Factors of 4092
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 47
Divisors of 4092
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 10752
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6660
- 4092 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6660) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2568
Bases of 4092
- Binary: 1111111111002
- Hexadecimal: 0xFFC
- Base-36: 35O
Squares and roots of 4092
- 4092 squared (40922) is 16744464
- 4092 cubed (40923) is 68518346688
square rootof 4092 is 63.9687423669
cube rootof 4092 is 15.9947899703
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4092?
- 4,092 seconds is equal to 8 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,092 would take you about eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4092 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4092
- 4092 backwards is 2904
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4092's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4092 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4092 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4092/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4092 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4092/
The information we have on file for 4092 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!