40950064 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 40950064:
24 × 2559379
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2559379)
24 × 2559379(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2559379)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 40950064 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 40950064
- Cardinal: 40950064 can be written as Forty million, nine hundred fifty thousand and sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 4.0950064 × 107
Factors of 40950064
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 2559381
Divisors of 40950064
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 79340780
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 38390716
- 40950064 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (38390716) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2559348
Bases of 40950064
- Binary: 100111000011011001001100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x270D930
- Base-36: ODP9S
Squares and roots of 40950064
- 40950064 squared (409500642) is 1676907741604096
- 40950064 cubed (409500643) is 68669479340783193862144
square rootof 40950064 is 6399.2237029191
cube rootof 40950064 is 344.6816751523
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 40950064?
- 40,950,064 seconds is equal to 15 weeks, 4 days, 23 hours, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 40,950,064 would take you about forty-nine weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 40950064 cubic inches would be around 28.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 40950064
- 40950064 backwards is 46005904
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 40950064's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 40950064 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 40950064 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/40950064/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 40950064 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/40950064/
The information we have on file for 40950064 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!