41484 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 41484:
22 × 3 × 3457
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3457)
22 × 3 × 3457(2 × 2 × 3 × 3457)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 41484 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 41484
- Cardinal: 41484 can be written as Forty-one thousand, four hundred eighty-four.
- Scientific notation: 4.1484 × 104
Factors of 41484
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 3462
Divisors of 41484
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 96824
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 55340
- 41484 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (55340) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 13856
Bases of 41484
- Binary: 1010001000001100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xA20C
- Base-36: W0C
Squares and roots of 41484
- 41484 squared (414842) is 1720922256
- 41484 cubed (414843) is 71390738867904
square rootof 41484 is 203.6762136333
cube rootof 41484 is 34.6173279061
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 41484?
- 41,484 seconds is equal to 11 hours, 31 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 41,484 would take you about eleven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 41484 cubic inches would be around 2.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 41484
- 41484 backwards is 48414
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 41484's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 41484 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!