41488 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 41488:
24 × 2593
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2593)
24 × 2593(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2593)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 41488 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 41488
- Cardinal: 41488 can be written as Forty-one thousand, four hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 4.1488 × 104
Factors of 41488
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 2595
Divisors of 41488
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 80414
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 38926
- 41488 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (38926) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2562
Bases of 41488
- Binary: 1010001000010000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xA210
- Base-36: W0G
Squares and roots of 41488
- 41488 squared (414882) is 1721254144
- 41488 cubed (414883) is 71411391926272
square rootof 41488 is 203.6860329035
cube rootof 41488 is 34.6184405027
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 41488?
- 41,488 seconds is equal to 11 hours, 31 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 41,488 would take you about eleven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 41488 cubic inches would be around 2.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 41488
- 41488 backwards is 88414
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 41488's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 41488 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!