41490 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 41490:
2 × 32 × 5 × 461
(2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 461)
2 × 32 × 5 × 461(2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 461)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 41490 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 41490
- Cardinal: 41490 can be written as Forty-one thousand, four hundred ninety.
- Scientific notation: 4.149 × 104
Factors of 41490
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 471
Divisors of 41490
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 108108
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 66618
- 41490 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (66618) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 25128
Bases of 41490
- Binary: 10100010000100102
- Hexadecimal: 0xA212
- Base-36: W0I
Squares and roots of 41490
- 41490 squared (414902) is 1721420100
- 41490 cubed (414903) is 71421719949000
square rootof 41490 is 203.6909423613
cube rootof 41490 is 34.6189967741
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 41490?
- 41,490 seconds is equal to 11 hours, 31 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 41,490 would take you about eleven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 41490 cubic inches would be around 2.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 41490
- 41490 backwards is 09414
- 41490 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 41490's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 41490 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 41490 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/41490/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 41490 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/41490/
The information we have on file for 41490 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!