41491 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 41491:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 41491 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 41491
- Cardinal: 41491 can be written as Forty-one thousand, four hundred ninety-one.
- Scientific notation: 4.1491 × 104
Factors of 41491
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 41491
Divisors of 41491
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 41492
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 41491 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 41490
Bases of 41491
- Binary: 10100010000100112
- Hexadecimal: 0xA213
- Base-36: W0J
Squares and roots of 41491
- 41491 squared (414912) is 1721503081
- 41491 cubed (414913) is 71426884333771
square rootof 41491 is 203.6933970457
cube rootof 41491 is 34.6192749031
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 41491?
- 41,491 seconds is equal to 11 hours, 31 minutes, 31 seconds.
To count from 1 to 41,491 would take you about eleven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 41491 cubic inches would be around 2.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 41491
- 41491 backwards is 19414
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 41491's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 41491 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 41491 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/41491/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 41491 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/41491/
The information we have on file for 41491 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 41491, math, Factors of 41491, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 41491, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, forty-one thousand, four hundred ninety-one.