41494 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 41494:
2 × 20747
2 × 20747
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 41494 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 41494
- Cardinal: 41494 can be written as Forty-one thousand, four hundred ninety-four.
- Scientific notation: 4.1494 × 104
Factors of 41494
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 20749
Divisors of 41494
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 62244
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 20750
- 41494 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (20750) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 20744
Bases of 41494
- Binary: 1010001000010110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xA216
- Base-36: W0M
Squares and roots of 41494
- 41494 squared (414942) is 1721752036
- 41494 cubed (414943) is 71442378981784
square rootof 41494 is 203.7007609217
cube rootof 41494 is 34.6201092633
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 41494?
- 41,494 seconds is equal to 11 hours, 31 minutes, 34 seconds.
To count from 1 to 41,494 would take you about eleven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 41494 cubic inches would be around 2.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 41494
- 41494 backwards is 49414
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 41494's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 41494 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!