41552 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 41552:
24 × 72 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 7 × 53)
24 × 72 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 7 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 41552 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 41552
- Cardinal: 41552 can be written as Forty-one thousand, five hundred fifty-two.
- Scientific notation: 4.1552 × 104
Factors of 41552
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 62
Divisors of 41552
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 95418
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 53866
- 41552 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (53866) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 12314
Bases of 41552
- Binary: 10100010010100002
- Hexadecimal: 0xA250
- Base-36: W28
Squares and roots of 41552
- 41552 squared (415522) is 1726568704
- 41552 cubed (415523) is 71742382788608
square rootof 41552 is 203.8430768999
cube rootof 41552 is 34.6362323293
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 41552?
- 41,552 seconds is equal to 11 hours, 32 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 41,552 would take you about eleven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 41552 cubic inches would be around 2.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 41552
- 41552 backwards is 25514
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 41552's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 41552 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 41552 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/41552/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 41552 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/41552/
The information we have on file for 41552 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!