42025 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 42025:
52 × 412
(5 × 5 × 41 × 41)
52 × 412(5 × 5 × 41 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 42025 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 42025
- Cardinal: 42025 can be written as Forty-two thousand and twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 4.2025 × 104
Factors of 42025
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 46
Divisors of 42025
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 53413
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 11388
- 42025 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (11388) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 30637
Bases of 42025
- Binary: 10100100001010012
- Hexadecimal: 0xA429
- Base-36: WFD
Squares and roots of 42025
- 42025 squared (420252) is 1766100625
- 42025 cubed (420253) is 74220378765625
42025 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 205
cube rootof 42025 is 34.7671619591
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 42025?
- 42,025 seconds is equal to 11 hours, 40 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 42,025 would take you about eleven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 42025 cubic inches would be around 2.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 42025
- 42025 backwards is 52024
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 42025's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 42025 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 42025 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/42025/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 42025 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/42025/
The information we have on file for 42025 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!