42320 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 42320:
24 × 5 × 232
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 23 × 23)
24 × 5 × 232(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 23 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 42320 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 42320
- Cardinal: 42320 can be written as Forty-two thousand, three hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 4.232 × 104
Factors of 42320
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 42320
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 102858
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 60538
- 42320 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (60538) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 18218
Bases of 42320
- Binary: 10100101010100002
- Hexadecimal: 0xA550
- Base-36: WNK
Squares and roots of 42320
- 42320 squared (423202) is 1790982400
- 42320 cubed (423203) is 75794375168000
square rootof 42320 is 205.7182539299
cube rootof 42320 is 34.8483232315
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 42320?
- 42,320 seconds is equal to 11 hours, 45 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 42,320 would take you about eleven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 42320 cubic inches would be around 2.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 42320
- 42320 backwards is 02324
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 42320's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 42320 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 42320 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/42320/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 42320 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/42320/
The information we have on file for 42320 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!