426 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 426:
2 × 3 × 71
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 426 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 426
- Cardinal: 426 can be written as Four hundred twenty-six.
- Scientific notation: 4.26 × 102
Factors of 426
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 76
Divisors of 426
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 864
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 438
- 426 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (438) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 12
Bases of 426
- Binary: 1101010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1AA
- Base-36: BU
Squares and roots of 426
- 426 squared (4262) is 181476
- 426 cubed (4263) is 77308776
square rootof 426 is 20.6397674405
cube rootof 426 is 7.5243652037
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 426?
- 426 seconds is equal to 7 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 426 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 426 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 426
- 426 backwards is 624
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 426's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 426 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 426 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/426/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 426 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/426/
The information we have on file for 426 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 426, math, Factors of 426, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 426, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, four hundred twenty-six.