4375 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 4375:
54 × 7
(5 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 7)
54 × 7(5 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4375 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4375
- Cardinal: 4375 can be written as Four thousand, three hundred seventy-five.
- Scientific notation: 4.375 × 103
Factors of 4375
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 12
Divisors of 4375
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6248
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1873
- 4375 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1873) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2502
Bases of 4375
- Binary: 10001000101112
- Hexadecimal: 0x1117
- Base-36: 3DJ
Squares and roots of 4375
- 4375 squared (43752) is 19140625
- 4375 cubed (43753) is 83740234375
square rootof 4375 is 66.1437827767
cube rootof 4375 is 16.3553315509
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4375?
- 4,375 seconds is equal to 12 minutes, 55 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,375 would take you about twelve minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4375 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4375
- 4375 backwards is 5734
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4375's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4375 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4375 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4375/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4375 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4375/
The information we have on file for 4375 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!