448 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of fourteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 448:
26 × 7
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7)
26 × 7(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 448 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 448
- Cardinal: 448 can be written as Four hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 4.48 × 102
Factors of 448
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 9
Divisors of 448
- Number of divisors d(n): 14
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1016
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 568
- 448 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (568) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 120
Bases of 448
- Binary: 1110000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1C0
- Base-36: CG
Squares and roots of 448
- 448 squared (4482) is 200704
- 448 cubed (4483) is 89915392
square rootof 448 is 21.1660104885
cube rootof 448 is 7.6517247311
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 448?
- 448 seconds is equal to 7 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 448 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 448 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 448
- 448 backwards is 844
- 448 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 448's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 448 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 448 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/448/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 448 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/448/
The information we have on file for 448 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!