448642 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 448642:
2 × 101 × 2221
2 × 101 × 2221
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 448642 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 448642
- Cardinal: 448642 can be written as Four hundred forty-eight thousand, six hundred forty-two.
- Scientific notation: 4.48642 × 105
Factors of 448642
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 2324
Divisors of 448642
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 679932
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 231290
- 448642 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (231290) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 217352
Bases of 448642
- Binary: 1101101100010000010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x6d882
Squares and roots of 448642
- 448642 squared (4486422) is 201279644164
- 448642 cubed (4486423) is 90302502117025288
square rootof 448642 is 669.8074350141
cube rootof 448642 is 76.5537805147
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 448642?
- 448,642 seconds is equal to 5 days, 4 hours, 37 minutes, 22 seconds.
To count from 1 to 448,642 would take you about five days.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 448642 cubic inches would be around 6.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 448642
- 448642 backwards is 246844
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 448642's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 448642 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!