450 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eighteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 450:
2 × 32 × 52(2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 450 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 450
- Cardinal: 450 can be written as Four hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 4.5 × 102
Factors of 450
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 450
- Number of divisors d(n): 18
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1209
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 759
- 450 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (759) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 309
Bases of 450
- Binary: 1110000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1C2
- Base-36: CI
Squares and roots of 450
- 450 squared (4502) is 202500
- 450 cubed (4503) is 91125000
square rootof 450 is 21.2132034355
cube rootof 450 is 7.6630943239
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 450?
- 450 seconds is equal to 7 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 450 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 450 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 450
- 450 backwards is 054
- 450 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 450's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 450 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 450 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/450/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 450 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/450/
The information we have on file for 450 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 450, math, Factors of 450, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 450, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, four hundred fifty.