47150 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 47150:
2 × 52 × 23 × 41
(2 × 5 × 5 × 23 × 41)
2 × 52 × 23 × 41(2 × 5 × 5 × 23 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 47150 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 47150
- Cardinal: 47150 can be written as Forty-seven thousand, one hundred fifty.
- Scientific notation: 4.715 × 104
Factors of 47150
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 71
Divisors of 47150
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 93744
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 46594
- 47150 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (46594) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 556
Bases of 47150
- Binary: 10111000001011102
- Hexadecimal: 0xB82E
- Base-36: 10DQ
Squares and roots of 47150
- 47150 squared (471502) is 2223122500
- 47150 cubed (471503) is 104820225875000
square rootof 47150 is 217.1405075061
cube rootof 47150 is 36.1266117981
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 47150?
- 47,150 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 5 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 47,150 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 47150 cubic inches would be around 3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 47150
- 47150 backwards is 05174
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 47150's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 47150 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 47150 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/47150/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 47150 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/47150/
The information we have on file for 47150 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!