4720 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 4720:
24 × 5 × 59
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 59)
24 × 5 × 59(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 59)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4720 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4720
- Cardinal: 4720 can be written as Four thousand, seven hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 4.72 × 103
Factors of 4720
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 66
Divisors of 4720
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 11160
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6440
- 4720 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6440) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1720
Bases of 4720
- Binary: 10010011100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1270
- Base-36: 3N4
Squares and roots of 4720
- 4720 squared (47202) is 22278400
- 4720 cubed (47203) is 105154048000
square rootof 4720 is 68.7022561493
cube rootof 4720 is 16.7744130531
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4720?
- 4,720 seconds is equal to 18 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,720 would take you about eighteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4720 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4720
- 4720 backwards is 0274
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4720's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4720 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 4720 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4720/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 4720 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4720/
The information we have on file for 4720 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!