4748 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 4748:
22 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 1187)
22 × 1187(2 × 2 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4748 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4748
- Cardinal: 4748 can be written as Four thousand, seven hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 4.748 × 103
Factors of 4748
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 1189
Divisors of 4748
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8316
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3568
- 4748 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3568) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1180
Bases of 4748
- Binary: 10010100011002
- Hexadecimal: 0x128C
- Base-36: 3NW
Squares and roots of 4748
- 4748 squared (47482) is 22543504
- 4748 cubed (47483) is 107036556992
square rootof 4748 is 68.9057327079
cube rootof 4748 is 16.8075174219
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4748?
- 4,748 seconds is equal to 19 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,748 would take you about nineteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4748 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4748
- 4748 backwards is 8474
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4748's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4748 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4748 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4748/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4748 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4748/
The information we have on file for 4748 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!