47496 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 47496:
23 × 3 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 1979)
23 × 3 × 1979(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 47496 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 47496
- Cardinal: 47496 can be written as Forty-seven thousand, four hundred ninety-six.
- Scientific notation: 4.7496 × 104
Factors of 47496
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1984
Divisors of 47496
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 118800
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 71304
- 47496 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (71304) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 23808
Bases of 47496
- Binary: 1011100110001000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xB988
- Base-36: 10NC
Squares and roots of 47496
- 47496 squared (474962) is 2255870016
- 47496 cubed (474963) is 107144802279936
square rootof 47496 is 217.9357703545
cube rootof 47496 is 36.2147656053
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 47496?
- 47,496 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 11 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 47,496 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 47496 cubic inches would be around 3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 47496
- 47496 backwards is 69474
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 47496's digits is 30
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 47496 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!