4768 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 4768:
25 × 149
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 149)
25 × 149(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 149)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4768 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4768
- Cardinal: 4768 can be written as Four thousand, seven hundred sixty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 4.768 × 103
Factors of 4768
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 151
Divisors of 4768
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9450
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4682
- 4768 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4682) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 86
Bases of 4768
- Binary: 1001010100000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x12A0
- Base-36: 3OG
Squares and roots of 4768
- 4768 squared (47682) is 22733824
- 4768 cubed (47683) is 108394872832
square rootof 4768 is 69.0507060063
cube rootof 4768 is 16.8310837979
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4768?
- 4,768 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 19 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,768 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 4768 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4768
- 4768 backwards is 8674
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4768's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 4768 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!