4770 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 4770:
2 × 32 × 5 × 53
(2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 53)
2 × 32 × 5 × 53(2 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4770 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4770
- Cardinal: 4770 can be written as Four thousand, seven hundred seventy.
- Scientific notation: 4.77 × 103
Factors of 4770
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 63
Divisors of 4770
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 12636
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 7866
- 4770 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (7866) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3096
Bases of 4770
- Binary: 10010101000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x12A2
- Base-36: 3OI
Squares and roots of 4770
- 4770 squared (47702) is 22752900
- 4770 cubed (47703) is 108531333000
square rootof 4770 is 69.0651865993
cube rootof 4770 is 16.8334368083
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4770?
- 4,770 seconds is equal to 19 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,770 would take you about nineteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4770 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4770
- 4770 backwards is 0774
- 4770 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4770's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4770 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4770 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4770/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4770 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4770/
The information we have on file for 4770 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!